Stay by the day, or the entire season! Set up your tent, camper or trailer in one of our beautiful sites surrounded by hardwood forest.
Call (519) 795-7750, or email email@example.com to book your holiday stay!
Interac‡ e-Transfer, Cash, debit or personal cheque only.
We are a quiet family campground, open May 1st to mid-October. Quiet hours start at 11 PM and all fires must be put out with water by midnight.
- Unserviced sites are $40 per night during regular season, $50 per night for long weekends and $32 per night in off season. These sites are our more private sites and they can accommodate tents or a trailer up to 36ft.
- Serviced sites (30 amp hydro, water, and sewer hookup) are $50 per night during regular season, $60 per night for long weekends and $40 per night in off season. These sites can accommodate a maximum 36 ft trailer.
- Rates are for one vehicle with one family (2 adults and dependent children under 18 years old).
- There is an additional $15 per night fee for additional adults.
- Maximum of 4 adults or one family per site
- H.S.T. will be added to campsite rentals.
Summer serviced site reservations made before May 1st are for a minimum 5 nights. Reservations made between May 2nd and June 24th are for minimum 3 nights. Reservations after June 25th are accepted for 2 night minimum stay, except for holiday weekends which require a 3 night minimum.
Unserviced site reservations accepted for 2 night minimum stay, except for holiday weekends which require a 3 night minimum.
A non-refundable 50% deposit and an $10.00 reservation fee (H.S.T. Included) is required at time of booking. Deposits may be sent as cheques or E-transfers.
Groups may be subject to an Excessive Noise/Language/Damage Deposit of $100 per site at time of check in. If any camper in the group is found by management to cause excessive noise, use of offensive language, are generally disruptive to the family camping environment, or cause damage to property they will be asked to leave without refund. Each site in the group will forfeit their deposit.
Regular season is from June 25th to September 6th. Offseason is from May 1st to June 24th and September 7th to October 12th. Holiday long weekend rates apply to July 3rd weekend, July 31st weekend and September 4th weekend.
Hot metered showers and laundry facilities are available.
DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD. We are trying to slow the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer beetle. Purchase firewood locally or at our office.
If you don’t have your own tent or trailer, you might be interested in renting an RV. Quite a few of our campsites can accommodate RV’s.
Get electric, water and sewer hookup from May until Thanksgiving for $2100. Our extended family plan allows your kids and grandkids to use your site whenever they want for only $175. Winter storage is $150. H.S.T. will be applied to the above rates.
Each site has its own electric meter, and you are responsible for the cost of your own power consumption.
Sorry all of our seasonal sites are full for the 2021 season.
Looking for a trailer and a spot? We often have guests who are selling theirs – and we would be happy to help you get in touch. Just call us for an updated list of what’s currently available for sale in our camp or check out our Trailers for sale list!