camping at Miller’s Family Camp
camping at Miller’s Family Camp
Stay by the day, or the entire season! Set up your tent, camper or trailer in one of our beautiful sites surrounded by hardwood forest.
We are a quiet family campground, open May 5th to mid-October. Quiet hours start at 11 PM and all fires must be put out with water by midnight.
- Unserviced sites are $48 per night during regular season, $60 per night for long weekends and $38 per night in off season. These sites are our more private sites and they can accommodate tents or a trailer up to 36ft.
- Serviced sites (30 amp hydro, water, and sewer hookup) are $70 per night during regular season, $75 per night for long weekends and $56 per night in off season. These sites may accommodate a tent or a maximum 36 ft. trailer.
- Rates are for one vehicle with one family (2 adults and dependent children under 18 years old).
- There is an additional $15 per night fee for additional adults.
- Maximum of 4 adults or one family per site
- H.S.T. will be added to campsite rentals.
Summer serviced site reservations made before May 1st are for a minimum 5 nights. Reservations made between May 2nd and June 24th are for minimum 3 nights. Reservations after June 25th are accepted for 2 night minimum stay, except for holiday weekends which require a 3 night minimum.
Unserviced site reservations accepted for 2 night minimum stay, except for holiday weekends which require a 3 night minimum.
Payment in full and an $13.00 reservation fee (H.S.T. Included) is required at time of booking. Payment may be made by e-transfer or credit card.
Cancellation policy – If you cancel more than 30 days before your reservation your payment is refunded – $20 cancellation fee. Between 30 days and 14 days you get the 50% back – $20 cancellation fee. 14 days or less there is no refund.
Groups may be subject to an Excessive Noise/Language/Damage Deposit of $100 per site at time of check in. If any camper in the group is found by management to cause excessive noise, use of offensive language, are generally disruptive to the family camping environment, or cause damage to property they will be asked to leave without refund. Each site in the group will forfeit their deposit. Please read the rules outlined below before making your reservation.
Regular season is from the last Saturday in June until Labour Day Monday in September. Off season is from the beginning of May until the last Saturday in June and Labour Day Monday in September until the weekend after Thanksgiving. Holiday long weekend rates apply Victoria Day long weekend in May, Canada Day long weekend in July, Civic holiday long weekend in August, Labour Day long weekend in September, and Thanksgiving weekend in October.
Hot metered showers and laundry facilities are available.
DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD. We are trying to slow the spread of invasive species. Purchase firewood locally or at our office.
If you don’t have your own tent or trailer, you might be interested in renting an RV. Quite a few of our campsites can accommodate RV’s.
Get electric, water and sewer hookup from May until Thanksgiving for $2600. Our extended family plan allows your kids and grandkids to use your site whenever they want for only $200. Winter storage is $200. H.S.T. will be applied to the above rates.
Each site has its own electric meter, and you are responsible for the cost of your own power consumption.
Sorry all of our seasonal sites are full for the 2023 season.
Looking for a trailer and a spot? We often have guests who are selling theirs – and we would be happy to help you get in touch. Just call us for an updated list of what’s currently available for sale in our camp or check out our Trailers for sale list!
Campsite Video Tour
Welcome to Miller’s Family Camp
While staying in our camp please observe the following rules:
- One family (2 adults and children 18 years old and under), one vehicle per site. Or a
maximum of 4 adults per site.
- Campsite check-in time is between 2pm and 8pm. Check-out is 11am, unless previously
- Office hours summer 9am to 8pm. Spring/Fall office hours are Sunday to Thursday 9am to
4:30pm and Friday to Saturday 9am to 8pm.
- Please do not change your campsite without permission at the office.
- Please keep off private docks.
- Showers are in the main washroom building. Coin operated 25¢ is 5-7 min water.
- The supplied water is safe to drink. We check the chlorination system daily.
- Garbage will be collected daily at approximately 7 pm in summer. In the spring and fall pick
up is 4 pm. Do not put garbage out after because it might attract unwanted animals.
- Fires must be kept small, attended, and put out with water by 12:00 midnight. Please do not
leave garbage in the fire pits.
Consideration for other campers and cottagers:
- This is a family campground. Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 7 am. We are a music/noise
free zone during this time.
- Music and T.V.s must be kept reasonably quiet. Turn off excessive light so your neighbours
are not disturbed. Be considerate!
- Public intoxication or loud behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Speed limit is 8 km in all areas of the camp.
- No generators allowed.
- Fireworks and paper lanterns are not allowed on the property.
- Your children are OUR guests, but YOUR responsibility.
- The beach, playground, fishing pier and docks are unsupervised. Parents must supervise
their children. Children riding bicycles must wear helmets and be respectful of others.
- Please don’t throw stones in the water or on the grass.
- Please use the roadways when going to and from the lakeshore. Don’t walk between the
cottages or campsites.
- Pets must always be on a leash in the camping and cottage areas. Never leave them
unattended. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET. Pets are NOT allowed in the
beach area; however there are designated places for your pet to swim. Aggressive dogs must
wear a muzzle. Do not allow your dog to bark uncontrollably day or night.
- Please do not peel bark off birch trees. Do not cut or drive nails or screws into any trees.
This can kill the trees.
- If your neighbour is causing a problem by not adhering to the rules, let the office know
immediately so the problem can be corrected.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Arran, Lindsay and Staff